FASHION’S NIGHT OUT!
So as many of you know Thursday was Fashion’s Night Out, a worldwide shopping extravaganza to get people out of their homes and into retail stores to spend some big bucks. This was FNO’s third and biggest year yet. I hit up some events in NYC and here are a few pics from my night out!
1. Lines of people at Bloomingdale’s waiting to meet Rachel Zoe
2. ”AHHHH RACHEL ZOE, l LOVE YOUUUUUU!”
3. Woop, there she is
4. Leather purse that caught my eye, I love the gold metal work and the adjustable and removable strap
5. Colorful clutches, from the Serra at Madison collection, the leather and snakeskin combo is beautiful, my favorite can be seen and purchased here
6. Me with Serra Turker, the founder and creative director of Misela. Born and raised in Istanbul the designer is super sweet and very talented. Check out here goods!
7. I love Kelly Framel from The Glamourai, she is one of my inspirations for creating this blog; I met her at Coach where she was hosting an event along with some other fab fashionista bloggers
8. Bieber Fever was at an all time high; stampedes of people following his car down 5th ave.
9. Met some fun people on the street! Check me out on the The Fine Young Gentleman
The Look: Old School Ralph
Jacket: Vintage Gianni, Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Bow Tie: Vintage Scarf, Jeans: Rich & Skinny, Shoes: Vince Camuto, Purse: Louis Vuitton, Hat: from Wyoming
Cheers to fashion, seeing the world and always having fun!